Black Diamond Petrol Log Splitter Is Strictly Prohibited From Overloading
Black Diamond petrol Log Splitter is an energy-efficient wood shredding equipment. The use of Black Diamond petrol Log Splitter is directly related to output and effect. Black Diamond petrol Log Splitter should be operated strictly in accordance with the instruction manual during use. Only in this way can Black Diamond petrol Log Splitter stay away from harm. Today cnsuperpower will explain to you the correct use of Black Diamond petrol Log Splitter.
1. The Black Diamond petrol Log Splitter has a rated speed. Users should not increase the running speed without authorization. It is strictly forbidden to run over speed, and it is strictly forbidden to change the structure and performance of the machine.
2. The movable knife should be fixed with high-strength bolts, not ordinary bolts.
3. It is forbidden to open the casing or protective device during use, and it is strictly forbidden to overhaul or troubleshoot the machine while it is running.
4. It is strictly forbidden for metal objects, stones and other hard objects to enter the wood crusher. If there is abnormal noise during operation, the inspection should be stopped immediately.
5. Do not operate with gloves, dress tightly, tie the cuffs of your clothes tightly, and tie your long hair inside the helmet. It is strictly forbidden for people under the age of 18 and 60 or those who are not familiar with the operation and safety regulations to operate alone.
6. During work, it is strictly forbidden to extend the arm into the entrance of the safety shield and the protective cover, and it is not allowed to dismantle the protective devices of various parts at will. Wood peeling machine
7. It is strictly forbidden to start work when drunk, sick or over-fatigued, and it is forbidden to stand or stay in the rotating plane of the cutter head.
8. The work site should be spacious and equipped with fire protection devices, and the work site should be cleaned when the machine is not allowed to be turned on.
9. The manufacturer is not responsible for machine damage or personal accidents caused by failure to operate and use according to the instructions of the wood crusher or due to unauthorized changes to the machine structure and poor maintenance.