Introduction To Corn Thresher Application
During the transportation of Seed Planter, it is necessary to upgrade the header and the straw returning device to the transportation state, and pay attention to the width of the road and the condition of the road surface. When the tractor starts, engages power, turns, and reverses, honking the horn first, observe the front, rear, left, and right conditions of the unit, and remind redundant staff to leave.
(1) Before the unit enters the plot to harvest, it must first understand the basic conditions of the plot: corn varieties, planting row spacing, maturity, ear drooping and stem lodging; whether there are tree stumps, stones, ridges, and water ditches in the ground Channel conditions, land carrying capacity; whether it is necessary to manually clear the road, clear the ground, remove the fallen corn, etc., should be cleaned in advance; according to the size and shape of the plot, choose the entry and walking route to facilitate the loading of the transport vehicle. Reduce the number of locomotives entering the ground.
(2) At the beginning of a period of homework, park the car to observe the loss of harvest, the condition of straw crushing and destruction, and check whether the various technical indicators meet the requirements.
(3) In your homework, pay attention to avoiding obstacles such as rocks, tree stumps, etc., so as not to scratch the header and damage the chopping hammer claw of the straw returning device.
(4) Corn Thresher has a limited amount of feed during harvest. Different corn varieties, growth, plant density, moisture content, and harvest speed are also different. Therefore, start with a low-speed harvest first, and then increase the speed appropriately. The feeding amount should be in harmony with the walking speed, and pay attention to observe whether there is blockage in the supporting and picking mechanism.
(5) According to the distance of the plot and the harvest and transportation conditions, the transportation vehicles should be reasonably matched to improve the harvest and transportation efficiency.
(6) When the harvester reaches the ground, don’t stop it immediately. Instead, it should continue to move at a high speed at one end of the interval so that the straw is completely broken and destroyed.
(7) Idling for 1-2 minutes before shutting down, all the corn ears in the ear picking table and ear lifter must be sent into the ear box to ensure that there is no residue on the cutting table and various parts.
(8) When corn is harvested, the following main technical indicators must be met: the rate of grain loss should be ≤2%; the average height of ears ≤80mm; the unevenness of straw throwing ≤30%.