Specific Use Of Wheat Seed Planter
The wheat planter is an important tool in the implementation of protective tillage mechanization technology. It can complete multiple procedures such as stubble stubble, ditching, fertilization, seeding, soil covering, and suppression at one time, reducing the crushing damage of the machine to the soil, saving labor. Save time, save fertilizer and oil, increase production and income, and protect the environment. Whether the machine can be properly controlled and used will directly affect its function. In order to help the majority of farmers to correctly grasp the use characteristics of the machine and give full play to its high efficiency, the installation, adjustment and common use of the wheat no-till Seed Planter The troubleshooting methods and operation notes are introduced as follows:
1. Installation of equipment
1. Installation of rotating tool. Each group of rotary cutters is composed of four left and right curved blades and two straight blades in the middle. During installation, the machete should be bent inwards with a center distance of 8cm and 16cm, and a straight knife with a center distance of 6cm. The rotating direction of the rotating blade shaft assembly is the same as the rotating direction of the tractor tire, so as to ensure that the blade edge enters the soil first. During the operation, the straight knife cuts the long straw, and the left and right machete throw the straw between the ridges. There is basically no long straw in the wheat ditch, which creates good conditions for wheat growth and development.
2. Installation of fertilizer and seed openers. During installation, it is required that the fertilization opener is in front and the seeding opener is in front and back, and the u-shaped card is fixed on the crossbeam with bolts. Adjust its up and down position according to agronomic requirements to ensure the depth of sowing and fertilization. Generally, the sowing depth is 3-4cm, and the depth of fertilization is 5cm below the seeds.
3. Installation of universal joint. The two ends of the universal joint have two different internal splines. Among them, the 8-38x32x6 internal spline is connected to the tractor’s power output shaft external spline, and the 8-42x42x8 internal spline is connected to the machine’s power input shaft. After installation, the two splined forks should be in the same plane.
Second, use and adjustment
1. Preparation and adjustment before operation
(1) Tightening and oil filling. Before using the machine, check the fastening parts and check whether the rotating parts are flexible. Fill the chain drive and other rotating parts with lubricant.
(2) Use of seeding (fat) device. The wheat no-tillage planter uses a semi-precision external groove wheel seeder. The sowing plate is drawn out during sowing. After sowing, the seeds are cleaned and pushed into the sowing plate.
(3) The limit of the suppression wheel. In the transportation state, the rocker arms on both sides of the suppression wheel are fixed by the two upper and lower limit pins on the fan-shaped plate; the upper limit pin must be released during the operation and placed in the appropriate hole on the fan-shaped plate.
(4) Adjustment of seeding (fat) device. Coarse adjustment: Loosen and adjust the lock nut of the hand wheel to make the ring gear withdraw from the meshing position, turn the seed volume adjustment hand wheel until the seed quantity indicator reaches the predetermined position, and then lock the nut. Fine adjustment: Suspend the suppressor wheel, rotate the suppressor wheel 10 times at a constant speed according to the normal driving speed and direction, take the seeds discharged from various tubes, weigh the weight of the seeds discharged from each row of tube and the total weight of seeding, calculate the Average seed volume and sowing volume per mu. When adjusting the sowing amount, the seeds (or fertilizer) in the seeding (fertilizer) sheave should be cleaned until it does not affect the movement of the sheave. In order to meet the agronomic requirements, it should be carefully debugged repeatedly. After adjusting, lock the nut.
(5) Horizontal adjustment of the left and right and front and back of the implement. Raise the implement, make the rotary knife and the opener leave the ground, adjust the rear left and right diagonal rods of the tractor to keep the blade, hook opener, and implement horizontal of the rotary knife; adjust the length of the upper rod in the tractor suspension device to make planting Keep the machine level front and back.
(7) Check the rotation clearance of Corn Thresher. Before working, carefully check the relative position of the rotary knife and the opener so that it does not collide.